APPLY TO: Careers@ReboundCommunications.com
At Rebound Communications, we know that putting the right people in the right seats is essential to our success, and with the right people on board, anything is possible. The experience, integrity, and commitment that our employees bring to the table are key to our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay ahead of their competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Rebound Communications and for the people who work here.
Consultant, Event Project Management:
The Consultant, Event Project Management is an integral part of the Rebound consulting team and is responsible for working with client B2B marketing leadership to successfully execute both in-person and virtual events. Depending on the size of the event, this position may work independently or with other members of the Rebound and client team from the initial conception of the event to its successful completion. This role requires excellent project management skills to define project milestones and deadlines, coordination with internal client teams, and relationship management with industry event organizers to ensure a successful event presence that meets organizational goals and expectations.
Client Relations & Billable Work
- Understand the business challenge and what the client wants to achieve with in-person and virtual events
- Types of events may include client participation at industry events and client-hosted events (including national sales meetings and thought leadership conferences)
- Manage all event logistics.
- For in-person events this may include coordination of venue selection, transportation, lodging, entertainment, etc.
- For virtual events this may include managing timelines and deadlines related to abstract submission, speaker presentation development, pre-recorded speaker sessions, coordination with Marketing Automation for promotional activities, alignment with sales, and coordination with marketing teams for post-conference nurture campaigns.
- Utilize Rebound playbooks and processes to ensure a consistent deliverable
- Provide project management and reporting for client engagements
Internal Rebound Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of proprietary Rebound models (e.g., tools, accelerators, processes etc.) and intellectual property (e.g., playbooks) to ensure consistency of delivery across clients
- Contribute to the development of practice area collateral, offerings, and supporting sales materials
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Strong project management skills (Demonstrated success managing at least one work stream of a large project)
- 4+ years’ experience with in-person and/or virtual event management
- 2+ years in SaaS, Technology, or Life Science Tech marketing
- Understanding of the healthcare, life sciences, or Tech industry
- A high level of motivation, self-starting attitude and mature judgment
- Ability to think creatively and thrive on new challenges
- A strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit